RETAIL - Music is an essential part of the shopping experience, encouraging customers to linger and buy.
79% of consumers shop longer and make more purchases when they’re exposed to music while shopping.
- 76% of customers agree they feel
more relaxed shopping in retail
stores that play music.
- 60% of customers spend more time in a shop if
they hear music they like.
FOOD SERVICE - Whether you're seeking to increase table turnover, retain patrons or liven a festive gathering, music plays a crucial role. Numerous studies have shown that music is central to creating the proper atmosphere and driving profits.
- 84% of restaurants say music helps create a better atmosphere for their customers.
- 52% of GenZ and Millennials say that the music selection is an important factor in their decision to visit a casual-dining restaurant.
HEALTHCARE - As reported in Prevention Magazine, clinical studies and anecdotal evidence from music therapists demonstrate that the right music can:
- Manage pain.
- Improve mood and mobility of people with Parkinson's disease.
- Reduce the need for sedatives and pain relievers during and after surgery.
- Decrease nausea during chemotherapy.